Welcome to The Prompt 🙌🏻
I’m pretty pumped, because I’ve relaunched my Podcast and it’s live!
Welcome to, The Prompt w/ Jim Carter 🔗
This isn’t just another tech podcast; it’s an experiment in how we experience and create content, taking a 180-degree shift into the world of AI.
The whole show is driven by AI Jim (aka GPTJim), even down to the audio/voice model that you listen to.
Here’s what to expect:
- I’m Embracing AI Collaboration: The Prompt explores how AI is reshaping content creation from being just a tool to becoming a true collaborator and creative partner.
- Wild Creative Freedom: With the power of AI, I’m able to experiment with diverse content styles and narratives, pushing the boundaries of traditional production methods to deliver high-quality episodes without ever hitting record.
- Navigating New Territory: I’m demystifying AI by sharing what I’m building – not just selling ebooks about it like everyone else does – and leveraging its immense potential via the show. I also expect some resistance, but I’m here for it.
And if you are curious about the inner workings of AI-driven podcasting and how you can do the same, join me inside my Slack community at fastfoundations.com/slack 🔗 where I’m showing everything from ideas, to scripts and workflows, as well how to clone your voice like I did in this process.
On the roadmap:
- Various voices and mixes of the same voice for better emotion tracking on episodes
- Daily episode releases, even getting to multiple per day, because why not!
- Launching fully translated versions in multiple additional languages
- Near realtime releases for breaking news and timely updates
- and more!
Together, let’s redefine the future of content creation, one prompt at a time.
Tweets That Matter
Why does this matter? The CEO of OpenAI (ChatGPT) is telling founders of their new tech startups that AGI will be achieved so soon, that they should build your company knowing it’s closer than further away.
I 👏🏻 CAN’T 👏🏻 SAY 👏🏻 THIS 👏🏻 ENOUGH
If we don’t pay attention, and begin to implement AI into our workflows and roadmaps, we’re going to get out-paced by those that do.
Around the web
AI Can Control Your Computer
OpenInterpreter.com 🔗 is a project that simplifies the way we interact with computers by using natural language. Imagine being able to tell your computer to do things like edit a photo, create a graph, or organize files without needing to know how to code. Open Interpreter can do this by running code in the background when you give it instructions in plain English.
It’s like having a more advanced version of Siri or Alexa that can do more complex tasks on your computer. You can talk to it through a chat interface, and it can remember what you’ve talked about before, so you don’t have to repeat yourself.
The best part, it’s an open source project and massively growing in popularity.
Right now, Open Interpreter is not yet available as a desktop application, but you can sign up to try it out when it’s ready. I’ve spent a few running it locally and am blown away by how clean, and simple it is to work with. It’s by far one of the smoothest executions of running AI locally with the power to use ALL the features of your machine, including accessing the internet.